Thinkin' Big & Congrats & More Lust

I got a commission to do a mural at my kiddo's orthodontist office. The wall is huge and I'm really excited. It also got me thinking about what I would do if I had no limits... on time, money, space and most importantly courage. There are some current opps floating around for installation proposals so I'm thinkin' I just might submit. Maybe something like 100 Words of Solitude. A hundred painted plexi panel spread out/clustered that depict words that invoke the feeling of being alone. We'll see...

Congrats to the man for getting into the Laurel Art Guild annual juried show. Way to go, Stephen! Also congrats to fellow artdc.org member Erin Antognoli and Studio Gallery member Jacqui Crocetta :)

Lust, the 3-gallery show in Hyattsville, has another opening at all 3 locations on Feb 27th a Saturday from 6 to 9 pm. I hope you have a chance to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment